Duncan's Blog

Duncan \d(u)-ncan, dun-can\ as a boy's name is pronounced DUN-kin. It is of Scottish and Gaelic origin, and the meaning of Duncan is "dark warrior; brown fighter". A royal name in early Scotland. Literary: in Shakespeare's "Macbeth", Duncan is king of Scotland.

Saturday, July 16, 2011

What's with the ice cube fascination?!

Duncan LOVES ice cubes!  Every morning I have to put an ice cube in his water bowl so I can leave for work without having to chase him down the stairs and back up into the apartment.  Works like a charm and saves my poor knees that extra trip up and down the stairs.  However, this afternoon I REALLY wanted some ice cubes in my glass of soda so I put 2 in his water bowl and figured I was safe, right?  Wrong!!  I wound up having to drink the soda a lot faster than planned just to keep his paws out of my glass!  Good thing I love him so much!  LOL!



0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home