Duncan's Blog

Duncan \d(u)-ncan, dun-can\ as a boy's name is pronounced DUN-kin. It is of Scottish and Gaelic origin, and the meaning of Duncan is "dark warrior; brown fighter". A royal name in early Scotland. Literary: in Shakespeare's "Macbeth", Duncan is king of Scotland.

Wednesday, June 22, 2011

Just a few more!

Just a few more.  God, I love this cat!  And, of course, while I was putting this post together he decided to come investigate what had so captured his mom's attention!  I haven't laughed so hard in YEARS!  He's my little clown and always manages to do something to get me laughing.  Even when he's being naughty! 

The pictures of him with my FAO Schwartz Burmese kitty from when I lived in The Village in the 80s make me wonder if he wouldn't like a playmate but he's such a handfull and I'm so restricted with my arthritis/bursitis that I'm not sure I'm up for it.  However, being raised Catholic, my ingrained sense of guilt may lead to another kitty in the house at some point! 









0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home