Duncan's Blog

Duncan \d(u)-ncan, dun-can\ as a boy's name is pronounced DUN-kin. It is of Scottish and Gaelic origin, and the meaning of Duncan is "dark warrior; brown fighter". A royal name in early Scotland. Literary: in Shakespeare's "Macbeth", Duncan is king of Scotland.

Thursday, June 16, 2011

Seriously?! Can you say "Spoiled Kitty"?!

Had a really hard time getting up this morning -- sleeping isn't always an easy thing with my bum hips and knees and add allergies to the mix and some nights I toss and turn all night long -- so all I really wanted was to take my shower in peace.  Fed the furball, gave him fresh water and crunchies and then went and closed the bathroom door for my shower.  Well, obviously this was a HUGE mistake and Duncan has a sure-fire way of showing his displeasure -- when I came out of the bathroom EVERYTHING that had been on the kitchen table was now on the kitchen FLOOR!  GRRRRRR!!  He has no idea how lucky he is he's just so doggone adorable!  Or maybe he does!  I tried to remind him how easily he could become homeless again but he was way too busy playing with his ice cube to be bothered paying me the slightest attention!  Not too spoiled, is he?!

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home