Duncan's Blog

Duncan \d(u)-ncan, dun-can\ as a boy's name is pronounced DUN-kin. It is of Scottish and Gaelic origin, and the meaning of Duncan is "dark warrior; brown fighter". A royal name in early Scotland. Literary: in Shakespeare's "Macbeth", Duncan is king of Scotland.

Wednesday, June 22, 2011

Pix of the big guy!

My bursitis is acting up again -- went to the orthopedist today and got cortisone shots in both hips so hopefully it'll be better soon but in the meantime, figured I'd just post a bunch of pix I've taken lately.  Hope you enjoy my big guy as much as I do!  Doesn't matter if he's watching the wildlife from the window or sleeping next to me on the couch, he simply lights up my life!








1 Comments:

  • At August 21, 2011 at 1:53 PM , Anonymous Anonymous said...

    Heyyyyyyyyyyyyyyy, Kathe!!! Bob and I are ROLLING ON THE FLOOR LAUGHING OUR ASSES OFF with all the stories of your beautiful boy, Duncan!!! The song, 'Kathy's Clown' came on when we were driving back to NJ from Pittsburgh!!! Bob said that the song has a whole new association now, and it certainly does . . . what is he going to get into next? Here he comes, that's Kathe's Clown!!! Awwww!!!

     

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home