Duncan's Blog

Duncan \d(u)-ncan, dun-can\ as a boy's name is pronounced DUN-kin. It is of Scottish and Gaelic origin, and the meaning of Duncan is "dark warrior; brown fighter". A royal name in early Scotland. Literary: in Shakespeare's "Macbeth", Duncan is king of Scotland.

Sunday, July 24, 2011

ACK!!!!

Well, 3+ FRUSTRATING hours of messing with videos and NONE of them got downloaded either here or on Facebook.  Will keep working on it but not today -- I'm fried and my Food Network Star show is on soon!  But that doesn't mean Duncan hasn't done anything spectacular!  Of course he does that every day but tonight was truly a new height in hysterical!  He's been a royal pain in the butt all weekend -- mice in bed, knocking my crocheting over, all sorts of funny/annoying things -- but just now he had me howling!  Among other problems, I'm asthmatic.  Yeah, yeah, yeah, I know but I was smoking LONG before I got asthma!  Anyway, with the weather we've had this past week, I'm surprised I haven't had problems breathing until tonight but for whatever reason, that's how its gone.  So I just went to take a hit on my inhaler and naturally, Mr. Curiosity HAD to see what was going on so I put my inhaler down so he could take a sniff and investigate to his heart's content.  Well, he sniffed away and must have suddenly gotten a good whiff of the medicine because he quickly pulled away and, mouth wide open, made gagging noises!  Yeah, I never saw or heard a cat do that either!!  Had me absolutely howling!  God, I love this cat!  Just wish I had my camera ready so I could have caught that face! 

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home