Duncan's Blog

Duncan \d(u)-ncan, dun-can\ as a boy's name is pronounced DUN-kin. It is of Scottish and Gaelic origin, and the meaning of Duncan is "dark warrior; brown fighter". A royal name in early Scotland. Literary: in Shakespeare's "Macbeth", Duncan is king of Scotland.

Tuesday, May 24, 2011

WTH?

Ok, animal people, especially cat people, will get this.  Why do I continue to think that if I speak rationally to Duncan he will turn to me and say, "Why, yes, darling mama, you're absolutely right.  I shouldn't do this.  I can't imagine what I was thinking and I promise I will never knock the garbage over again and spread the contents all over the kitchen floor (or whatever crazy stunt he's pulled lately) again".  I even find myself saying things like "If you want to be a homeless kitty who has to rummage thru garbage for survival, it CAN be arranged!" and am always surprised when he does it again!  Oh well.  I guess that's why God makes our furbabies so darned cute and loveable!

1 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home