Duncan's Blog

Duncan \d(u)-ncan, dun-can\ as a boy's name is pronounced DUN-kin. It is of Scottish and Gaelic origin, and the meaning of Duncan is "dark warrior; brown fighter". A royal name in early Scotland. Literary: in Shakespeare's "Macbeth", Duncan is king of Scotland.

Sunday, May 29, 2011

My cat has allergies!

Well, it turns out my cat has allergies.  Who knew?!  Yup, what I thought was a return of the dreaded ear infection turns out to be a food allergy.  Poor little guy is allergic to Temptations tartar control treats which, of course, were just on sale so now we've got 2 more bags that he can't eat.  Oh well.  Just have to get him some other kind of treats that he isn't allergic to!  And I'm sure I've got some friends whose kitty will love the Temptations! 

1 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home