Duncan's Blog

Duncan \d(u)-ncan, dun-can\ as a boy's name is pronounced DUN-kin. It is of Scottish and Gaelic origin, and the meaning of Duncan is "dark warrior; brown fighter". A royal name in early Scotland. Literary: in Shakespeare's "Macbeth", Duncan is king of Scotland.

Friday, January 6, 2012

Duncan's newest "trick"!

Well, my little monster has a new trick!  He discovered a while ago that he could open my silverware drawer and toss things out so now he's moved onto the bottom drawer where I store my dish towels and cloths!  I've never met such a BUSY little kitty!  Note the rubber band on the doors next to the drawer -- that's how I keep him out from under the sink where all the cleaning supplies are kept!  At this rate, it'll be a miracle if he makes it to the age of 2!  LOL!  How do you make the world's most curious kitty understand that NO means NO and that some things are dangerous, especially when he's also the world's greatest hit & run act?!  By the time I get into the kitchen, he's in the bedroom looking like innocence itself!



0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home