Duncan's Blog

Duncan \d(u)-ncan, dun-can\ as a boy's name is pronounced DUN-kin. It is of Scottish and Gaelic origin, and the meaning of Duncan is "dark warrior; brown fighter". A royal name in early Scotland. Literary: in Shakespeare's "Macbeth", Duncan is king of Scotland.

Friday, August 24, 2012

Mama, you've got to BE the BAG!

Whenever I hear strange noises, I know Duncan's up to something so when I heard a rustling sound in the hallway, I grabbed the camera and went to see what he was up to now!  I had picked up some wine the other day and gave him the bag to play with in the kitchen.  Its now residing in the living room!  I'm sure it'll travel a bit further before he finally tears it up and it winds up in the trash!




0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home