Duncan's Blog

Duncan \d(u)-ncan, dun-can\ as a boy's name is pronounced DUN-kin. It is of Scottish and Gaelic origin, and the meaning of Duncan is "dark warrior; brown fighter". A royal name in early Scotland. Literary: in Shakespeare's "Macbeth", Duncan is king of Scotland.

Tuesday, August 21, 2012

The good, the bad and the cuddly!

Well, let's start with the bad!  Its been a day here at Casa Kelly!  It started around 8:00 am with Duncan tear-assing around the bedroom and knocking the vcr off the tv -- neither one is plugged in because I'm not one of those people who can fall asleep with the tv on and I don't even have cable in the bedroom but I just can't bring myself to throw away a good tv and vcr! -- along with all the pictures that were on the vcr.  I've never been a morning person and being awakened by things crashing to the floor is NOT my idea of a good morning!  Needless to say, it was REAL quiet around here after I got done screaming!  At least Duncan had the good sense to stay out of my way for the better part of the day!  Fortunately for both of us I had my allergy shots this morning and then my mani/pedi so I've had plenty of time to cool off!  Besides, who could stay angry with this sweet little guy?

And now for the good!  Here's Duncan watching 2 of his favorite shows -- My Cat From Hell (LOVE YA JACKSON!) and Bad Dog -- and hanging out on the top of his cat tree just surveying his kingdom!







I don't often get angry with Duncan because most of the time he's a joy to be around and snuggling with him is one of my absolute favorite things in the entire world so here's some shots of him cuddling with his mama!  He just climbs up on top of me and does "cute" better than any other kitty!  Can you tell we both really do love each other?!



 
And then there's Duncan just being adorable hanging out in his kitty bed with his catnip blanket!


Well, that's it for now!  Time to go snuggle with my little boy!

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home