Duncan's Blog

Duncan \d(u)-ncan, dun-can\ as a boy's name is pronounced DUN-kin. It is of Scottish and Gaelic origin, and the meaning of Duncan is "dark warrior; brown fighter". A royal name in early Scotland. Literary: in Shakespeare's "Macbeth", Duncan is king of Scotland.

Sunday, May 22, 2011

Morning frights!

One morning I woke up to find SOMETHING on the floor by my bed.  Had Duncan gotten sick during the night and I slept right thru it?  No, that couldn't be possible!  Over the years I've become as attuned to the sounds of a kitty yakking up a furball as a mom does to her newborn coughing.  No way I could have slept thru it.  So what WAS that all over the floor?


It seems Duncan had "killed" one of his toy mice!  Yup, fur and plastic body were not longer in one piece!  My little guy had "saved" me from being attacked by this terrible mousey monster!  Such a good boy he is!

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home