Duncan's Blog

Duncan \d(u)-ncan, dun-can\ as a boy's name is pronounced DUN-kin. It is of Scottish and Gaelic origin, and the meaning of Duncan is "dark warrior; brown fighter". A royal name in early Scotland. Literary: in Shakespeare's "Macbeth", Duncan is king of Scotland.

Friday, November 23, 2012

Oops!

Poor little kitty!  Duncan loves to snuggle up in my afghans, especially the one we keep on the couch.  But he can't just snuggle into it, he has to keep crawling around under there!  I didn't notice him climb up there so when I saw the afghan start to slide off the couch, I figured I just hadn't put it all the way back and since I was across the room I just let it fall.  But when it hit the floor a furry little head popped up looking VERY surprised!  Silly goose evidently crawled right off the edge of the couch!  But all is well.  He's now curled up on his favorite pillow and sound asleep!  Guess he figures the afghan is too dangerous so he'll just stick with the pillow!

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home