Duncan's Blog

Duncan \d(u)-ncan, dun-can\ as a boy's name is pronounced DUN-kin. It is of Scottish and Gaelic origin, and the meaning of Duncan is "dark warrior; brown fighter". A royal name in early Scotland. Literary: in Shakespeare's "Macbeth", Duncan is king of Scotland.

Friday, November 16, 2012

DUNCAN!!!!!!!!!!!!!

WHAT AM I GONNA DO WITH THIS CAT???????  I went grocery shopping today and after dragging all the bags up, got the fridge/freezer stuff put away and just left the cans and a bag of dry cat food for later because my back was screaming at me that it needed a break.  I really love Thanksgiving with all the wonderful smells coming from the over but, damn, its all such heavy stuff to cart around!  Well, I came in here and got involved with emails and phone calls about my sister who just lost everything in a fire until I heard the unmistakeable sound of kitty crunchies hitting the floor!  Sure enough, Duncan had chewed a hole in the bag and was happily munching away when I got into the kitchen!  He knew he was being a bad kitty -- as soon as he saw me he froze and then gave me his "Hi, mama!  Look what I found!" look!  And, of course, I burst out laughing!  Mind you, he has a full bowl of crunchies but he wanted the NEW ones!  Little stinker!  But he is just so darned cute that I can never stay angry with him!  So now everything is cleaned up, he has some fresh crunchies in his bowl and all's well with the world according to Duncan!  And I can only wonder what he'll be into next! 

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home