Duncan's Blog

Duncan \d(u)-ncan, dun-can\ as a boy's name is pronounced DUN-kin. It is of Scottish and Gaelic origin, and the meaning of Duncan is "dark warrior; brown fighter". A royal name in early Scotland. Literary: in Shakespeare's "Macbeth", Duncan is king of Scotland.

Thursday, September 20, 2012

Crazy damn cat!

Last night Duncan was on a roll!  He was SO silly -- chasing his mice, playing with balls and "hiding" under the rugs!  Just being a total lunatic and making me laugh so hard!  Now he's driving me crazy!  I've gotten up early -- well, early for me, anyway! -- the past couple days so he's gotten breakfast early both days and now he's insisting that he's STARVING!  Breakfast time varies every day depending on when I get up -- most days its around 10:00 a.m. but this morning it was around 9:00 a.m. -- but dinner is always around 5:00 p.m. so why is he making me crazy demanding to be fed NOW?!!!!!!!!!  This has been going on since 4:00 and he's getting more and more frustrated with me telling him its too early.  Of course, he has his crunchy bowls in the kitchen and in the living room AND he ate his fill of my lunch, too, so I'm not buying his "Mama, I'm DYING" bit but he's definitely pulling out all the stops and doing a fine Olivier with all the drama!  Maybe I should start calling him Heathcliffe!?!  Sure wish the birds would come hang out on "his" wires outside the front window to take his mind off his "empty" tummy for a bit!

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home