Duncan's Blog

Duncan \d(u)-ncan, dun-can\ as a boy's name is pronounced DUN-kin. It is of Scottish and Gaelic origin, and the meaning of Duncan is "dark warrior; brown fighter". A royal name in early Scotland. Literary: in Shakespeare's "Macbeth", Duncan is king of Scotland.

Monday, September 10, 2012

Mama's EVIL!

Poor little Duncan!  LOL!  He LOVES his treats but he'll eat the whole bag in one sitting if I let him.  I'd much rather he ate his crunchies but he's been out here begging for some -- I've learned the clues:  if the bag is out here, he'll paw at it till I give in; if it isn't, he digs into the tissue box and pulls all the tissues out! -- so I finally relented but buried his treats under his crunchies so that he'll have to work at getting them!  Of course, now he has me picking the treats out one at a time so I'm not really sure who won this battle!  He's just so doggone cute!

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home