Duncan's Blog

Duncan \d(u)-ncan, dun-can\ as a boy's name is pronounced DUN-kin. It is of Scottish and Gaelic origin, and the meaning of Duncan is "dark warrior; brown fighter". A royal name in early Scotland. Literary: in Shakespeare's "Macbeth", Duncan is king of Scotland.

Wednesday, November 14, 2012

Love is a warm lap!

Duncan has become a real lap kitty -- something I've always wanted!  Gus, Sybil and Esa were all sweethearts and Syb would curl up next to me on the couch and put her paws on my leg and her face on her paws but none of them were ever lap cats.  But Duncan seems to find his mama's lap to be the best spot for a nice cuddle and a warm nap and I just LOVE IT!  And he's also fallen in love with tummy rubs!  This picture is from a few nights ago but since he just left my lap after a nice, long snuggle with lots of tummy rubs, I just had to post about it!  And now I guess I'd better go feed him since he's taken up his post in the kitchen and is hollering that he's STARVING!  Yeah, he sure knows how to work his mama!

 

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home