Duncan's Blog

Duncan \d(u)-ncan, dun-can\ as a boy's name is pronounced DUN-kin. It is of Scottish and Gaelic origin, and the meaning of Duncan is "dark warrior; brown fighter". A royal name in early Scotland. Literary: in Shakespeare's "Macbeth", Duncan is king of Scotland.

Thursday, May 17, 2012

Some cute pix of Duncan

Ok, so while I'm here and have dowloaded the pix from today, I figured I might as well post the pix that I had previously taken, too.  So here goes!

Is that the cutest butt you've ever seen?!  Lord, I am SO smitten with this cat that to me he is just the sweetest little boy from ANY angle!



Duncan in his new favorite sleeping spot -- my basket where I keep the completed blankets for Project Linus!  Yes, I DO put them thru the dryer before donating to remove all extraneous cat hair!



I had my crochet bag on the couch the other day and Duncan decided he just HAD to investigate what was inside -- and then he must have gotten tired because he simply fell asleep there!  Yeah, totally smitten! 

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home