Duncan's Blog

Duncan \d(u)-ncan, dun-can\ as a boy's name is pronounced DUN-kin. It is of Scottish and Gaelic origin, and the meaning of Duncan is "dark warrior; brown fighter". A royal name in early Scotland. Literary: in Shakespeare's "Macbeth", Duncan is king of Scotland.

Thursday, April 26, 2012

Its always something with Duncan around!

Damned cat!  I've been having trouble sleeping lately thanks to the weather aggravating my arthritis so I'm amazed that I slept through his latest antic!  I've been waking up every couple hours for about a week now and at one point I woke up to hear him digging into the box with the new pair of sneakers I bought yesterday.  That warranted a pillow thrown in his direction!  Then, I woke up this morning, stumbled into the kitchen and there was the garbage pail, on its side with everything spilled out on the floor!  Lord only knows what he thought I was hiding in there that he just had to have but obviously there was something that got him going!  But everything is picked up and out in the trash now and we've kissed and made up so we'll see how long it takes him to find something new to get into!  Of course, now he's all snuggled up next to me on the couch and just being the sweetheart he really is!  No way I can ever stay angry with him for long, the little dickens!

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home