Duncan's Blog

Duncan \d(u)-ncan, dun-can\ as a boy's name is pronounced DUN-kin. It is of Scottish and Gaelic origin, and the meaning of Duncan is "dark warrior; brown fighter". A royal name in early Scotland. Literary: in Shakespeare's "Macbeth", Duncan is king of Scotland.

Friday, May 11, 2012

Napping with Duncan

Life is good!  I've been sleeping poorly again so I laid down for a little nap this afternoon after running errands all day and when I woke up, Duncan was all curled up on top of me like a warm, furry, purring blanket!  No wonder I sleep better on the couch than in bed!  He does come to bed with me at night but he generally sleeps on the other side by my feet.  Not sure why mama's tummy is better on the couch but whatever the reason, I'm starting to think napping is better than sleeping!  Yeah, life is definitely good!

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home