Duncan's Blog

Duncan \d(u)-ncan, dun-can\ as a boy's name is pronounced DUN-kin. It is of Scottish and Gaelic origin, and the meaning of Duncan is "dark warrior; brown fighter". A royal name in early Scotland. Literary: in Shakespeare's "Macbeth", Duncan is king of Scotland.

Friday, May 4, 2012

Geez, Duncan! Get your OWN ice cubes!

Have been doing housework today but with my back and knee problems, I need to take little breaks between jobs so I just sat down with a glass of diet Coke and, for once, I really wanted ice in my soda!  Its so humid today that I just felt the need for a nice, icy cold drink.  So naturally, I gave Duncan about 6 ice cubes of his own to play with.  I put them in his water dish and he bats them out and then uses them to "wash" the kitchen floor!  You would THINK that would be a good solution to his obsession with ice cubes, wouldn't you?  But, like me, you'd be WRONG!  Trying to drink a glass of anything with ice in it is like an Olympic event in our house!  If you can get the glass to your mouth with the cat climbing all over you trying to get his paw in the glass, you WIN!  Oh well.  It was worth trying at least!

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home