Duncan's Blog

Duncan \d(u)-ncan, dun-can\ as a boy's name is pronounced DUN-kin. It is of Scottish and Gaelic origin, and the meaning of Duncan is "dark warrior; brown fighter". A royal name in early Scotland. Literary: in Shakespeare's "Macbeth", Duncan is king of Scotland.

Wednesday, February 8, 2012

Staring contests!

There are all kinds of staring contests but this one is one of the strange kind!  Duncan just knocked over my tea cup and spilled what was, fortunately, just the dregs of my tea all over the place.  Also fortunate was the fact that he missed the computer!  All because I didn't toss his mouse quickly enough -- thanks a lot Maria!  So now he's sitting on his scratching board staring at my hand -- which he KNOWS has his mouse inside! -- and I'm sitting here staring at him staring at my hand!  Goofy cat!  It still amazes me how the silliest things can make me love him more and more and how I constantly feel the need to post about them!  LOL!

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home