Duncan's Blog

Duncan \d(u)-ncan, dun-can\ as a boy's name is pronounced DUN-kin. It is of Scottish and Gaelic origin, and the meaning of Duncan is "dark warrior; brown fighter". A royal name in early Scotland. Literary: in Shakespeare's "Macbeth", Duncan is king of Scotland.

Friday, January 27, 2012

Oh my aching back!!

Well, Duncan strikes again!  My cell phone -- which is also my ONLY phone! -- was charging so when my niece called, I put her on speaker so we could chat and leaned on the counter while we were talking.  BIG MISTAKE!  Duncan had been running around getting the crazies out and I should have known better!  Before I knew what was happening, he was on the kitchen table, leaped from there to MY BACK and then clambered up onto the oven range hood!  Poor Ellie!  All she could hear was OWOWOWOW!!!!  Never a dull moment with Duncan around!  He always has to be the center of attention and the subject of all conversations!  LOL!

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home