Duncan's Blog

Duncan \d(u)-ncan, dun-can\ as a boy's name is pronounced DUN-kin. It is of Scottish and Gaelic origin, and the meaning of Duncan is "dark warrior; brown fighter". A royal name in early Scotland. Literary: in Shakespeare's "Macbeth", Duncan is king of Scotland.

Friday, February 3, 2012

Duncan's in trouble AGAIN!

Now he owes the boys downstairs an apology!  He has a NEW trick -- he gets into the cabinet over the refrigerator and just tosses things out!  Well, his last foray was around 2:30/3:00 this morning while everyone else in the house was trying to SLEEP!  Woke me right up but then, I knew I had to get up early this morning to wait for the FedEx guy to bring Duncan's new cat tree so I wasn't sleeping well to begin with, and evidently it also woke my neighbor downstairs!  Poor Theresa thought it was her boys making noise and that they'd woken me up so she yelled at them!  They're really not boys, they're young men, but they're great kids -- always ready to lend the old lady upstairs a hand carting groceries or cleaning my car when it snows AND digging it out for me and they always stop to chat when we meet in the yard.  Just really great kids and now they're catching flak for Duncan's nightly shenanigans!  Guess I'm going to have to make some brownies or maybe cookies and take them downstairs to apologize for my little troublemaker!

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home