Duncan's Blog

Duncan \d(u)-ncan, dun-can\ as a boy's name is pronounced DUN-kin. It is of Scottish and Gaelic origin, and the meaning of Duncan is "dark warrior; brown fighter". A royal name in early Scotland. Literary: in Shakespeare's "Macbeth", Duncan is king of Scotland.

Friday, February 3, 2012

Duncan's new cat tree!

Well, it finally got here and that's when I found out it had to be put together!  I KNOW I checked to make sure it didn't say "assembly required"!  And THEN, there were no instructions!  Had to bring up the picture of it online so I could figure it out!  But its done and Duncan seems to really like it!  Although, he did just fall off it so we'll see if he goes back!  Little goofball!  How do you fall off a cat tree?!  LOL!  I had to entice him to get back on it after I got my camera out by tossing his new mouse that my friend Maria sent him so that's what he's doing here -- trying to find his mousie!  Hopefully later I can get some pix of him in the little condo -- he looked so cute but, of course, that was BEFORE I could get the camera working! 




0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home