Duncan's Blog

Duncan \d(u)-ncan, dun-can\ as a boy's name is pronounced DUN-kin. It is of Scottish and Gaelic origin, and the meaning of Duncan is "dark warrior; brown fighter". A royal name in early Scotland. Literary: in Shakespeare's "Macbeth", Duncan is king of Scotland.

Thursday, January 12, 2012

Spoiled much?!

Ok, I have got to have THE most spoiled cat EVER!  Duncan's favorite thing in the world is his treats but now he's gotten very fussy about them!  I bought a bag of his favorite treats and he keeps begging for them but when I put them out, he just fusses at them!  WTF?!  I try to keep him away from any kind of fish/seafood because I worry about FUS but it seems he's burned out on cheese, chicken, turkey and beef.  Little bugger!  That was the one way I could count on getting him to stop being naughty and now he's pitching a fit because they're BORING!  OY!  How spoiled do you have to be to turn your nose up at TREATS?!  LOL!  Tomorrow's grocery shopping day so I guess I'm going to have to break down and get him some seafood treats.  Anything to keep my little boy happy, right?!  Yeah, I am SO whipped!

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home