Duncan's Blog

Duncan \d(u)-ncan, dun-can\ as a boy's name is pronounced DUN-kin. It is of Scottish and Gaelic origin, and the meaning of Duncan is "dark warrior; brown fighter". A royal name in early Scotland. Literary: in Shakespeare's "Macbeth", Duncan is king of Scotland.

Saturday, January 14, 2012

Curses! Foiled again!

Duncan found a way to beat my rubber band barrier so I tightened the rubber band and he must have been frustrated trying to get into the cabinet so now he's back to pulling all my dish towels and cloths out of the bottom drawer again!  Now I really have to find a way to keep him out of that drawer!  And when I figure that out, maybe it'll work on my lingerie chest drawer, too!  More and more, I'm thinking maybe its time to call Jackson Galaxy!

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home