Duncan's Blog

Duncan \d(u)-ncan, dun-can\ as a boy's name is pronounced DUN-kin. It is of Scottish and Gaelic origin, and the meaning of Duncan is "dark warrior; brown fighter". A royal name in early Scotland. Literary: in Shakespeare's "Macbeth", Duncan is king of Scotland.

Tuesday, January 29, 2013

We need an "Off" button!

I don't know who wound Duncan up today but he's been in perpetual motion mode all day!  Friends are coming over for the Rangers' game tonight so I've been trying to get things done around here and he's been right under my feet the whole time!  Every closet I open, he has to get inside and run an inspection; everything I move, he has to check to make sure it belongs there; every time I sit down to give my back a rest, he has to be on top of me!  LOL!  Evidently his spring just unwound, tho!  I looked around to see why he wasn't on my lap as I'm typing and he's passed out on his pillow!  FINALLY!  Of course, it won't last long -- its almost dinner time for my little knucklehead! 

1 Comments:

  • At April 14, 2013 at 8:42 PM , Anonymous Eddie said...

    Duncan is a great cat, well groomed, beautiful caos & markings and a wonderful personality- Thanks to his owner, who spoils him rotten every chance she gets. (Isn't that what cats are here for?)

     

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home