Duncan's Blog

Duncan \d(u)-ncan, dun-can\ as a boy's name is pronounced DUN-kin. It is of Scottish and Gaelic origin, and the meaning of Duncan is "dark warrior; brown fighter". A royal name in early Scotland. Literary: in Shakespeare's "Macbeth", Duncan is king of Scotland.

Wednesday, January 23, 2013

Such a silly little boy!

I was leaving the kitchen when I heard the distinct sound of rustling plastic bags and knew Duncan wasn't in the kitchen bags so I went searching.  The sounds seemed to be coming from the bedroom so I went in and looked around -- no Duncan!  But there was that sound again!  I have a bag of clothes to go out the next time Cystic Fibrosis is collecting in the neighborhood and he's already broken thru the bottom of it so I looked a little closer and there he was -- all curled up inside getting ready for a little nap on top of the clothes!  Silliest little boy!  He always makes me laugh!

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home