Duncan's Blog

Duncan \d(u)-ncan, dun-can\ as a boy's name is pronounced DUN-kin. It is of Scottish and Gaelic origin, and the meaning of Duncan is "dark warrior; brown fighter". A royal name in early Scotland. Literary: in Shakespeare's "Macbeth", Duncan is king of Scotland.

Wednesday, March 6, 2013

Guess I won't be crocheting tonight!

With winter making a big time comeback, I figured I'd catch up on some of my crochet projects and finish a few blankets I started.  I had run out of yarn to finish them so yesterday I hit Michael's and got what I needed so after getting some housework done today and "visiting" with friends and family on Facebook, I turned to my yarn basket to get busy.  Well, guess who beat me there!  Oh well!  At least it pushed me to get busy here and get caught up on what Duncan's been up to lately!  Notice that, even though he's decided to curl up on my current project, he still has his paw on his favorite pillow!  That thing is so old and so beat up but he absolutely loves it!

 

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home