Duncan's Blog

Duncan \d(u)-ncan, dun-can\ as a boy's name is pronounced DUN-kin. It is of Scottish and Gaelic origin, and the meaning of Duncan is "dark warrior; brown fighter". A royal name in early Scotland. Literary: in Shakespeare's "Macbeth", Duncan is king of Scotland.

Wednesday, February 5, 2014

A tough day in Duncanville!

Poor Duncan!  He had a traumatic day today -- but I just HAD to clip his claws!  Its always a battle to get this done so I usually wait till they get a little longer than they probably should be but when he curls up on my chest for his nap and all I can feel is little daggers when he makes biscuits, it's got to be done!  Guess I'll wait till next week to brush him -- another nightmare for him to live through, at least in his book!  Such a poor, "abused" little kitty!  Who knew when he adopted me that he'd have to live through such horrors! 

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home