Duncan's Blog

Duncan \d(u)-ncan, dun-can\ as a boy's name is pronounced DUN-kin. It is of Scottish and Gaelic origin, and the meaning of Duncan is "dark warrior; brown fighter". A royal name in early Scotland. Literary: in Shakespeare's "Macbeth", Duncan is king of Scotland.

Wednesday, May 29, 2013

Major break through!

We've had a major break through here!  Duncan is FINALLY letting me brush him!  Not a whole lot and some major squirming involved but I've been able to get rid of a good deal of fur in the last couple days.  Of course, as soon as he sees the brush he bolts but its still a big deal as far as I'm concerned!  And he always gets treats when we're done -- even if its only a couple strokes.  I'd love to know what happened to him before he came here to live that makes him so afraid of the brush, tho.  And I'd love a chance to meet whoever instilled that fear in him -- at the very least, their ears must be burning from all the things I've called them so far! 

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home