Duncan's Blog

Duncan \d(u)-ncan, dun-can\ as a boy's name is pronounced DUN-kin. It is of Scottish and Gaelic origin, and the meaning of Duncan is "dark warrior; brown fighter". A royal name in early Scotland. Literary: in Shakespeare's "Macbeth", Duncan is king of Scotland.

Friday, January 17, 2014

A special thank you to Aunt Jo and Uncle Bob!

Wow!  Its definitely been awhile!  But I just had to come here to thank my friends Jo and Bob for a wonderful evening!  We went to see The Hobbit - The Desolation of Smaug and then dinner at Applebees and I just had the most fabulous time!  Its also been awhile since I've seen Jo and Bob so that was the best part of the evening!  The movie was awesome -- did NOT expect that ending! -- and dinner was incredible but having time to sit and visit with good friends has to be one of life's special gifts.  And then having Duncan to come home to was icing on the cake!  He obviously missed me -- the longest I'm usually gone is an hour or two for nail, doctor or hair appointments and grocery shopping so for me to be gone for over 7 hours was a really long time!  He not only met me at the door and ran to the table for head butts and kisses when I came in, as soon as he gobbled his dinner down, he ran around the house hollering for about 10 minutes!  He's not usually that vocal -- I mean he talks to me all the time but rarely for that long!  So, all in all, a fabulous evening!  Thank you, Jo and Bob from both Duncan and me!  Love you guys!

    

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home